Saturday, February 28, 2009

good☆morning

ぴかぴか(新しい)Good Morning!! (^▽^*)ぴかぴか(新しい)

My cousins finally arrived!! i know i'm gonna have fun!><
I'm so happy it's the weekend!!And i'm excited for next week!(overall pretty excited lol ^^;)

ANYways! Remember this shirt that i bought??^^↓↓

WELL...!!!
I wore it for the first time yesterday!!! b(^o^)d  W(^O^)W


Everyone liked the color on me^ω^
I haven't had a baby blue shirt in the longest time!!
Omg its so funny!, there's this kid in my class who is always asking me about my shirts! he's like "Is that Express?" & "Did you get that at Express?" and i'm like "Yea....i got it about ◯◯◯ ago!^^" or "Yea!, I love Express but it's expensive sometimes↓↓"

We have the same conversation about twice a week! lol (^艸^)

Me and my friend might hang out after school on wednesday!!! (that will be fun to blog about)

BYE!!! gonna go eat pancakes---!!
Hopefully i do something interesting today!!  




No comments: