Saturday, July 25, 2009

English Starts Now~ Sleep Over

Wow it's been such a long time since i post in English
I do speak English! jk Lol (≧∪≦)♪♪
I'm gonna try to continueチョキ


Anyways i'll get right into todays post!! きらきら
キラキラSLEEP OVER!!!キラキラ
Yesterday I slept over my friends house!!
And we went SHOPPING!!
目
We were up till 5am watching scary movies, looking at youtube videos, taking picturesカメラ, and singing AYU's Voyage♪♪♪ (we're such dorks lol) In perfect HARMONY!! jk (at least we tried lol)
My friend loves AYU!ドキドキ He almost has all her albums!

キラキラ
I finally bought a black studded belt that i wanted!!岩田ののかオフィシャルブログ「NonokaBondage」Powered by Ameba-EntryImage0012.gif王冠2

and of course i bought 2 new shirts at Express↑↑!!

キスマーク
I love this beltドキドキ 


I only slept for like 3 hours!! And i have to work today!! ><;; あせるあせる

Bye!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the belt. Gotta get me one of those, ASAP! we gotta go together!
<3