Thursday, March 5, 2009

Outfit & Converse

Hello!!!
So today was really boring! i felt like i was just sitting in a desk the whole day, not doing work, yet not not doing work either lol 

Well any ways i really like what i wore today!^^
(i don't think the picture shows what it looks like well)
It's kinda American Casual, or at least thats what i think lol
I've been liking that style recently!^^


I like this look!!↑↑ Except the boots, they probably don't suit me. 


These are the one of two converse that i have! they're the laceless kind and i love them! but they're too old and messed up!↓↓

                                             

     BUT THERE IS  HOLE IN ONE OF THEM!!!!  
   can you see it....??  
   LOOK!!!!!↓↓↓↓
    Oh well i'm still gonna wear them lol


         Bye x 02 (≧▽≦)ノ"
 

1 comment:

v said...

hello!
Im victoria. Im from Argentina
I´ve 15 years old!
I like your blog
I´ll waiting for your answer
kiss
vic